Oh my heck Marci, he is so cute. How are you doing? Hey, I just set up a blog for Scott and I. I know, it took me forever. Just FYI, the address is scottandchelstallings.blogspot.com.
Me (Marci) and Ryan (aka Soup) have been married for 4 awesome years! We have had so much fun together traveling, going out with friends and just chillin! I feel so blessed to have such a sweet husband and now we have the sweetest baby boy!!!
Cohen was born February 29th, 2008 "Our LEAP YEAR Baby!" He is the best! I couldn't ask for a better little one.
3 comments:
Whoa...Hello! WAY cute blog! I love it! And I love that you posted! And I love your cute little family design!:) Please keep blogging!!
Marci-
I found your blog through a friend, I hope you don't mind. You look so happy and your little boy is so adorable! Wow!
Oh my heck Marci, he is so cute. How are you doing? Hey, I just set up a blog for Scott and I. I know, it took me forever. Just FYI, the address is scottandchelstallings.blogspot.com.
Hope you guys are doing good
Post a Comment